- Attending the Seminar for applying: Parents are advised to attend the Seminar that is held every Monday at 6 PM on the 2nd floor of the main building, together with their son/daughter. There will be an individual interview and a placement exam after the seminar.
- Attending the camp during the vacation: Candidates can attend the summer or winter English Camp.
- Notification of acceptance: Admission will be decided after the interview. The final decision on admission will be notified via phone and email within 5-10 days.
All students must submit an official document to prove that they are fully immunized following the National Immunization Program.
- Health Certificate – 1 copy
- Residence Card – (Foreign nationals- Alien Registration Card - 1 copy)
- Resident Registration – 1 copy (Korean)
All documents must be issued within 3 months and are non-returnable.
- Those who submit false information and/or documents during the admissions process.
- Those who have serious difficulties that present studying due to a physical disability, amental disorder, etc.